Relieve Allergy, Asthma and Hives
21803 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 200
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
*Shot patients: Temporarily by appointment only.
WE OFFER TELE-MEDICINE
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we offer Tele-visits for your safety and the safety of our other patients
2020 Office & Holiday Closures:
- Friday, April 10th for Easter
- Monday, May 25th for Memorial Day
- Friday, July 3rd for Independence Day
- Thursday, November 26th and Friday, November 27th for Thanksgiving
- September, staff in-service day (tbd)
- Clinic closes at 12 pm on Thursday, December 24th and is closed Friday, December 25th for Christmas
- Clinic closes at 12 pm on Thursday, December 31st and is closed Friday, January 1st for New Year’s Day
Patients who have an emergency should call 911 or go directly to the nearest Emergency Room.
Patients may request an appointment online 24/7 through our patient portal. Telemedicine consults can be employed for current and active patients (those seen by a physician in this group within the last year) if they have a full understanding of the risks, benefits, and limitations of such a visit beforehand and are willing to give their consent for such a visit. Tele-medicine should be used for patients solely as an adjunct to in-office care for those otherwise unable to obtain necessary time for an in-office visit.
This practice offers no after-hours care. When the office is closed, including nights, weekends, and holidays, our physicians will only be available to speak to physicians and pharmacies that are involved with our patients’ care for purposes of consultation. Medication refills, new prescriptions, and telephone consultations are not made outside of office hours. If medical services are urgently needed outside of our office hours, the patient should seek immediate medical evaluation at an urgent care facility or emergency room.