If you have the following criteria, it is recommended that you do not come to the clinic but are treated at home:
- Fever* or symptoms of lower respiratory illness (e.g. cough, difficulty breathing), AND close contact+ with an ill laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 patient within 14 days of symptom onset.
- Fever* and symptoms of lower respiratory illness (e.g. cough, difficulty breathing), AND a history of travel from Level 3 countries for Coronavirus within 14 days of symptom onset. The list of these countries is dynamic and can be found on the CDC website.
- Fever* and symptoms of lower respiratory illness (e.g. cough, difficulty breathing), requiring hospitalization, AND a history of travel from the above countries within 14 days of symptom onset.
In order to help those patients that may be in this situation or maybe quarantined, we offer you Telemedicine. Due to the need for medical care in this situation, many insurers are allowing such visits.
In order to participate in Telemedicine, the requirements are:
- You are an established patient at Relieve Allergy, Asthma & Hives
- You are web-enabled. You have a microphone, desktop, and camera.
- You are able to use our patient portal and log into it successfully: https://health.healow.com/RAAH
- You have a Google Chrome Browser. Currently, this is the only browser that is compatible with the portal.
- You have a laptop or desktop with a camera. This app is not compatible with cell phones.
- You have minimum speed of 3Mbp.
- We do have alternatives available.
Call us to make an appointment today at 480-500-1902. We are located at 21803 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 200, Scottsdale, AZ 85255. Learn more about Relieve Allergy, Asthma & Hives and Dr. Wendt at www.relieveallergyaz.com.
During this time, be careful, be diligent about washing your hands and keeping your 6-foot distance from others and as always, we here at Relieve Allergy, Asthma & Hives, wish you good health!
*Some patients, such as the elderly, immunosuppressed, very young, or taking certain medications may not develop a fever.
+Close contact is defined at the CDC website.